Quality Kennel & Pet Boarding Services in Naperville
Springbrook Animal Care Center offers deluxe boarding services for dogs, cats and exotic pets. You can trust our pet experts to nurture your pet and provide priceless peace of mind.
We offer superb boarding services in a safe, caring, and stimulating environment. The following are some of the features and qualities of the boarding and kenneling experience we provide:
All pets are required to maintain specific vaccines and healthcare requirements to protect our guests and inhibit the spread of disease. For dogs, this includes vaccinations for Rabies, DHLPP+L4, and Influenza within the past year, plus Bordatella within the past 6 months. For cats, required vaccinations include Rabies, FVRCP, and Bordatella within the past year. All pets must have an up to date vaccination record and a fecal test performed within the past 12 months in order to board at Springbrook Animal Care Center.
Each pet is checked using a rigorous safety protocol to match them to their owners.
Access to veterinary care
Our expert veterinarians are just steps away, and specialize in boarding pets with special medical needs.
We offer large outdoor exercise areas, ventilated and climate-controlled facilities, and a cat-friendly area apart from the canine guests.
Coordinate routine medical services or grooming while under our watchful care.
We can also board birds and small mammals. Please bring your exotic pet’s favorite food for their stay.
Book your pet’s boarding stay
Expedite your dog or cat’s boarding check-in:
- Call us at (630) 428-0500 or submit a request online to book your pet’s stay
- Complete the Boarding Policy Form before dropping your pet off
Comfort, love, attention, and play are important to every dog, and Springbrook Animal Care Center has designed our dog suites to cater to your dog’s needs. Amenities in our dog suites include:
- Skylights—for a healthy, bright environment
- State-of-the-art ventilation system—air circulates 12 times per hour
- Climate control—comfort in all seasons
- Epoxy flooring—provides a sanitary, non-slip environment
- Resting benches—lounging in luxury and comfort
- Quality bedding
- Outdoor exercise area
Our feline friends can be very particular, and Springbrook Animal Care Center has designed our kitty condos for the most discriminating pet. We are a Cat-Friendly Practice, and cater to the unique needs of your cat. Features of our kitty condos include:
- Luxury condos with private bathrooms
- Room service
- Climate control for comfort in all seasons
- Play space for leisure activities
- Regular one-on-one interaction with our caring staff
We also offer an upgraded service for your favorite pet with enhanced features above and beyond our traditional pet suites including:
- Extra-large/private exercise area
- Complimentary bath, regardless of length of stay
- Satellite TV
- Cement kennel instead of chain link
Please contact us to book your pet’s boarding reservation. We enjoy spending quality time with your pet, and caring for them in the manner you would expect from the pet experts of Springbrook Animal Care Center.
Please note: At the time of boarding drop off, please provide written documentation that your pet is current on his or her vaccinations and fecal tests. If not current, any vaccines would need to be administered at least two weeks before boarding.